In today's smartphone-based culture, many consumers, especially Millennials, are fed up with the fees and hassle of dealing with a traditional bank. Electronic bills (“eBills”) are a convenient, eco-friendly, more secure way to take care of your monthly bills.
An eBill (electronic bill) is an electronic version of a paper bill that you can view and pay at a bill payment kiosk. Instead of being sent to your home, eBills are delivered to the websites of companies who you do business with on a regular basis. When you’re ready to pay a bill, all you need to do is go to a convenient bill payment kiosk near your home or business, and enter the amount and date you want the bill paid. You can also load money into your electronic account at the kiosk.
Using eBills is the ultimate in convenience. It fits with your busy, mobile lifestyle and is available 24/7. bill. There is never need to buy stamps or envelopes. If you work late, no problem.Beside being convenient, there are five other main benefits to using an bill payment kiosk:
1. Control – Online bill pay and eBills are not the same as an automatic draft where the same amount is deducted from your checking account every month. Instead, you're in charge of when payments get scheduled and the amount you pay. Unlike a bank, companies cannot just charge your account without your approval and action.
2. Better Organized – There's no need to have stacks of bills at home anymore and physically organize your bills. The system does this for you.
3. Safeguarding Your Credit Score – You can receive e-mail reminders when bills are due and schedule automatic payments so your bills are paid on time, which helps you maintain and build good credit.
4. Enhanced Security – Replacing paper bills with electronic versions is more secure. According to a 2011 study by Javelin Strategy & Research, researchers actually suggest that people use electronic bill payment as a way to reduce identity theft.
5. Eco-Friendly – Using green-friendly eBills reduces the demand for paper and solid waste. It helps reduce the release of greenhouse gases. Doing the right thing for the environment is important for us all.
At Kiosk Prepaid, your financial freedom is our #1 priority. There's no need to delay. Get started today.